Cambridge Office for Tourism logo
Middlesex County Courthouse

Middlesex County Courthouse

The courthouse was built for the county in 1814 by architect Charles Bulfinch with the Lechmere Point Corporation. It was later reconstructed in 1848 by Ammi B. Young and again from 1898 to 1901 by Olin B. Cutter.

Categories

Map of the area around Middlesex County CourthouseGet Directions

Contact

40 Thorndike Street

Cambridge, MA 02141

East Cambridge