Cambridge Office for Tourism logo
James D. Green House

James D. Green House

This house was the home of James D. Green (1798-1882), the first mayor of Cambridge (1846-1847) and a Unitarian Minister. (1826)

Today this historical site is a residential building.

Categories

Map of the area around James D. Green HouseGet Directions

Contact

96 Thorndike Street

Cambridge, MA 02141

East Cambridge