Cambridge Office for Tourism logo
James B. Barnes House photo 1

James B. Barnes House

Built for an English glassmaker employed by the New England Glass Company. Moved from East Cambridge in 1984. (1824)

Today this historical site is a residential building.

Categories

Map of the area around James B. Barnes HouseGet Directions

Contact

109 Hampshire St.

Cambridge, MA 02141

East Cambridge