Father’s Day Deals, Discounts and Offerings
In Cambridge there is something for every dad:
FOR THE DAPPER DAD
- Discounted Spa Day. Got a dapper dad in your life? Be good to him and your wallet with discounted services at Pyara Spa and Salon. Pamper Dad anytime during June and get 15% off by mentioning this post.
- Specials on Facials. Dad will look and feel his best with a HydraFacial from Corbu. HydraFacials are the hottest innovation in skin care. Throughout the month of June, save $75 on three HydraFacials. Save even more on larger packages.
FOR THE ZEN DAD
- Free Yoga and Pilates. The Harvard Square studio, Breathe, invites dads to practice for free on their day. Father’s Day classes range from relaxing yin yoga to inferno hot pilates.
- Sales on Soaks. Treat Dad to time in a hot tub at Inman Oasis. With their sale on community tub soaks, you can gift a summer’s worth of unlimited soaks for $150.
FOR THE ADVENTUROUS DAD
- Deals on Rock Climbing. Central Rock Gym is the ultimate adult playground. If the thrill of a climb appeals to Dad, utilize a $15 discount this weekend. Just reference this post.
- Specialty Cruise. The Father's Day Cruise is perfect for the dad with sea legs. Gear up for some interesting commentary from the Charles River Boat Company. Mimosas, beer and pastries are also included.
FOR THE WELL-READ DAD
- Food History Tour Promotions. If Dad is the curious type, a food history tour may be for him. Use the code, CAMBRIDGEUSA, for a 10% discount on Off the Beaten Path Food Tours. The code covers all their various Cambridge tours running Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Special Talk with Raphael Bob Waksberg. Friday Waksberg pays a visit to Harvard Bookstore. Don't miss him if Dad is a fan. Waksberg authored “Someone Who Will Love You in All Your Damaged Glory,” and he created the Netflix series, “Bojack Horseman.”
FOR THE FOODIE DAD
- Half-Price Meaty Entrees. Save on chicken-for-two and pig’s-head-for-two at Craigie on Main. They also cooked up the guaranteed opportunity to order a Craigie Burger. This iconic burger is typically capped at 18 orders per day. That's not the case on Father's Day though!
- A Brunch Fit for Fathers. Is Dad big on trying new foods? (Or making the kids try them?) Talulla whipped up a menu with Dad in mind. At their Father’s Day Brunch, order a unique dish like fluke and cucumber nigiri or spicy chicken confit and corn hash.
FOR THE BREW-DRINKING DAD
- Exclusive Father’s Day Beer Flight. Celebrate Father’s Day with a flight. Fusion Lounge offers one featuring Harpoon Beers. It pairs well with Fusion Father’s Day-only specials.
- Beer and Deer at Cafe du Pays. If "deer" old Dad likes venison, bring him to this French-Canadian cafe. Pasture-raised venison chops and deer tartare are served alongside rare brews. The beer and deer menu is available exclusively on Father's Day.
- Grateful Dad Bluegrass Brunch. Cheers to brew-drinking dads. If they listen to bluegrass or The Grateful Dead, toast them at Beat Brew Hall on Father’s Day.
FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT-LOVING DAD
- Grateful Dead for Kids, Father’s Day Edition. If Dad is a Deadhead with little ones, The Sinclair is the place to be on Father's Day. The Sinclair appreciates that little ears are sensitive so they're turning down the volume for kids at this matinee.
- Dadprov Comedy Lab. Dadprov will inspire lots of laughs from Dad, especially if he's into dad jokes. This show is at ImprovBoston on Father's Day. It includes a handful of Indie comedy acts.
- Father’s Day Jazz. Jazz up Father’s Day with a legendary pianist. New School of Music presents the Harvey Diamond Quartet. Performing with Harvey Diamond, is Phil Grenadier, Jon Dreyer and Bob Gullotti.